R1100.00 Incl. VAT
ASH VAC 1000WR1100.00 Incl. VAT
Cenerill electrical ash cleaner designed to vacuum cold ashes from fireplaces or from wood or pellet stoves.
Interchangeable and washable HEPA filter with anti-static self-extinguishing pre filter.
18 litres canister in lacquered metal with carrying handle.
1,10 m metal flexible hose + 20 cm metal suction nozzle.
Weight: 3.7 kg
Height: 400 mm
CHIMNEY TURBINE 300MM DIA
BENEFITS OF THE CHIMNEY CHAMP VENTILATION:
- Available in Stainless Steel on Request
- Extracts irritable smoke and odours
- Prevents down-draughts and rain entering the chimney.
- Creates quick and efficient heat by drawing the fire.
- Ensures a smokeless fire.
R3799.00 Incl. VAT
COVER PIZZA STD WEATHERPROOFR3799.00 Incl. VAT
A Standard or Large Weatherproof Cover is also available to purchase with your Oven. Our Weatherproof covers are made from proper Ripstop material. A material that is typically used in making products that are used outdoors. Sailing, tents, sleeping bags, flags, banners, just to name a few. It can even be used as a reinforcing fabric in products or clothes made to be worn in extreme durability or extreme conditions, like firefighters clothing. Hence why AVIN chose this material for our weatherproof covers – First class protection for a first class product.
Canvas colours to choose from – Olive / Sand / Dove Grey / Light charcoal.
- Rip stop canvas (400g/sm) to be used which is UV stabilised.
- Waterproof and durable.
- Shaped fitted cover with Velcro opening with drawstring at top chimney opening.
- Seams – double stitched with a webbing trim. (you can also choose the trim colour)
R159.00 Incl. VAT
FIBER CERAMIC 25MM (B96) P/M 1260 DEGR159.00 Incl. VAT
Ceramic fibre blanket is a highly efficient insulator having low heat storage capacity and complete resistance to thermal shock.
it is unaffected by most chemicals except hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies. If wet by water or steam, thermal and physical properties remain unaffected after drying.
1260′ – 1600′